You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat: Film Quiz, Hackney Attic, Hackney, London
Tuesday, 14 August 2012
19:30 to 23:00
- Tell your friends about this event
- Review this event
- Export to iCal
- Add to Google Calendar
270 Mare Street, London E8 1HE
- Website: http://www.film-quiz.com
- Cost: £ 3
- Added by: HackneyAttic
This month’s film quiz isn’t all about Harrison Ford… But if it was, these facts could be very useful:
1. He was billed as Harrison J. Ford until 1970 to avoid confusion with silent-screen actor Harrison Ford. The J doesn’t stand for anything… He doesn’t have a middle name.
2. Han Solo was encased in Carbonite at the end of Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back because the producers weren’t certain if Harrison Ford would return to film as he hadn’t signed a 3 picture contract as Mark Hamil & Carrie Fisher had.
3. Despite playing his father in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade Sean Connery is less than 12 years older than Harrison Ford.
None of these facts will be useful to winning the quiz… we just thought you should know.