I'm dahokolomoki from London. I've been Qyping since 28-08-2008
- Reviews: 350
- Friends: 38
- Invitations: 0
- Photos added: 21
- Videos added: 0
- Places categorised: 93
- Events added: 1
- Checkins: 6
- Compliments received: 232
- You're hot:0
- You're hilarious:0
- I agree with you:2
- Write more:3
- Cool guide:7
- Awesome group:0
- Amazing profile:1
- Great photo:0
- Well written:37
- That's useful!:182
dahokolomoki's Qype profile
184 Bermondsey Street, Southwark, London SE1 3TQ
Located on a village-y street, it does get full during popular times.
The staff are friendly, service is efficient, and the place has a very light and airy feel to it - especially during the daytime, when lots of light comes in through the floor to ceiling windows looking out into the street.
Prices are reasonable, and the food is pretty good - especially the pasta. Its not outstanding, but its above average quality in London.
96 Draycott Avenue, London SW3 3AD
Service is good and friendly, and the atmosphere is relaxed and slightly romantic. Its a bit echoey and noisy downstairs, so try to get a table upstairs if you can.
Price-wise, its very reasonable for the food you get. The pumpkin ravioli is amazing - so much flavour in such small parcels!
71 High Holborm, London wc1v 6ea
Definitely gives the Korean place below Holborn station a run for its money.
Beware the huge queues though for dinner - they snake out the door! But table turnaround is fast, so you'll be in quickly.
They do seem a bit short staffed - takes a bit of time to get your order in and the bill at the end, but once you order, the food arrives quickly.
Raupertstraße 25, 30539 Hannover
if this was in London, it would get 2 stars. But in a small town like Hanover, a town not particularly known for good food, this is probably above average.
Mercedesstr. 1, 30453 Hannover
The menu though is German only, which would be a problem . If you're a meat eater, just go for a gyros platter (mixed grilled meat) or a snitznel (breaded pork). Neither was the best, like ast food quality and slightly salty. Prices (10 euros for mains) are rather reasonable, as you get huge portions, including a whole bowl of salad Asia a starter included with the mains order.
Locationwise, only really practical if you have a car. It's about 20 minutes walk in a deserted industrial estate at night to the station.
No credit cards accepted either!
15-19 Bedford Hill, Balham, London SW12 9EX
Do try the welsh rarebit pork chop and the lamb fritters - pretty amazing!
Reviewed by The London Insider
88 Wellington Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 4LT
when we complained, the risotto went back to the kitchen but still came out lukewarm. No apologies from waitress or manager. We had to bargain for the risottos to be free.
So many better Gastropubs in the city centre, don't bother going to this one.
76 Venn Street, Clapham, London SW4 0AT
19 Clapham Common Southside, Clapham, London SW4 7AB
But the prices are reasonable, the menu extensive, and above all the food is pretty good.
Portions are quite big too - the Pad Thai is absolutely enormous, and done well.
If you go for lunch on Mondays to Fridays, go for their set lunch for £7.50 - its a steal for both a starter and main course!
13 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LA
Slightly hard to find the entrance though!
The London Insider
- London 244 reviews
- West End, London 60 reviews
- City of London, London 27 reviews
- Soho, London 25 reviews
- Balham, London 14 reviews
- Islington, London 13 reviews
- Clapham, London 11 reviews
- Stratford, London 11 reviews
- Docklands, London 11 reviews
- Edinburgh 10 reviews
- Leicester Square, London 10 reviews
- New York 10 reviews
- Covent Garden, London 9 reviews
- Bayswater, London 9 reviews
- South Kensington, London 8 reviews
- Holloway, London 6 reviews
- Peterborough 6 reviews
- Mayfair, London 6 reviews
- Shepherds Bush, London 5 reviews
- Holborn, London 5 reviews
- Marylebone, London 5 reviews
- Prague 5 reviews
- Ciutat Vella, Barcelona 5 reviews
- Reykjavík 5 reviews
- Highbury, London 4 reviews
- Streatham, London 4 reviews
- Westminster, London 4 reviews
- Aviemore 4 reviews
- Shoreditch, London 4 reviews
- St. James's, London 3 reviews
- Kings Cross, London 3 reviews
- Fitzrovia, London 3 reviews
- Greenwich, London 3 reviews
- Clerkenwell, London 3 reviews
- Farringdon, London 3 reviews
- Brixton, London 3 reviews
- Paddington, London 2 reviews
- Canning Town, London 2 reviews
- Marrakech 2 reviews
- Chelsea, London 2 reviews
- Whitechapel, London 2 reviews
- Center, Madrid 2 reviews
- Bloomsbury, London 2 reviews
- Opera, Marseilles 2 reviews
- Reading 2 reviews
- Trapani 2 reviews
- Hither Green, London 2 reviews
- Camden, London 2 reviews
- Kentish Town, London 2 reviews
- Kennington, London 2 reviews