I'm Deena Caunt from Nottingham. I've been Qyping since 31-08-2011
"Don't Panic and Carry A Towel"
- Reviews: 133
- Friends: 8
- Invitations: 0
- Photos added: 48
- Videos added: 0
- Places categorised: 2
- Events added: 0
- Checkins: 0
- Compliments received: 6
- You're hot:0
- You're hilarious:0
- I agree with you:1
- Write more:0
- Cool guide:0
- Awesome group:0
- Amazing profile:0
- Great photo:0
- Well written:0
- That's useful!:5
Deena Caunt's Qype profile
Nottingham Road, NG18 1BW Mansfield
15-09-2011 (updated on 20-12-2011)
I had a months free pass to this gym and visited several times while I could . The gym is great and the changing rooms are VERY plushy . There is a nice area to hang around after your workout and they have free coffee – its real coffee too and its good and fresh . The prices are well out of my range but if it is somewhere you can afford it is a nice to be .
Unit 6c Castle Meadow Retail Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7 1GX
Very large branch of currys stocking computers , printers , scanners ect – and lots of other things besides . The staff are very helpful , friendly and seem to know what they’re talking about . I’ve had good advice from them about new laptops and got a very good package deal when I had to buy a new one .
1 Lower Parliament Street, Victoria Centre, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG1 3QB
Really nice branch of this high street favorite . Long , long ago this is where I got my first computer . It was a really duff example and the staff went to so much trouble to help me get it sorted out – I emailed the company to tell them what a treasure Andy the manager was . The prices CAN be beat , but the level of service was amazing .
Gweedore, Letterkenny, Donegal
Fantastic place to see . You can’t believe how the mountain rises out of nothing . It looks like a magical place – something from a lost world .
5 Pier Rd, Kenmare
Wonderful place to visit . Few places seem as connected to the water as Kenmare . It always seems to be cool , damp and misty here . Its a very romantic town .
Connor Pass is the most scenic place I’ve ever been in my life . If I had to advise people to go to just one place it would be Dingle – and this would be the route to travel .
Dursey Island, Beara Peninsula, Co. Cork Cahermore
I will never , ever forget riding in this cable car – it was one of high spots of a really great trip . Its the ride that makes the trip , the island itself is nice but not as good as the wonderful rattling car .
Amazing old beehive hut church , probably built somewhere between the 6th and 9th c . It has been said that it was built without mortar – but that is probably a myth . Its in one of the best parts of the west of Ireland – so well worth a visit even if early churches aren’t your thing .
Blacksod, Mayo Belmullet
Belmullet is such a friendly and beautiful place . I was offered a lift by a local – I didn’t know him , and he said he had to show me all the best parts of the area . Its one of the best days I’ve ever spent . Visit if you get the chance .
peninsule, Achill Sound
This is one of the most beautiful places in Ireland – and as this is Ireland we’re talking about that’s saying a lot .
- London 64 reviews
- Nottingham 53 reviews
- West End, London 19 reviews
- Westminster, London 8 reviews
- City of London, London 7 reviews
- Soho, London 6 reviews
- Beeston, Nottingham 4 reviews
- Radford, Nottingham 3 reviews
- Mayfair, London 2 reviews
- Covent Garden, London 2 reviews
- St. James's, London 2 reviews
- Holborn, London 2 reviews
- Leicester Square, London 2 reviews
- Victoria, London 2 reviews
- Battersea, London 2 reviews
- South Bank, London 2 reviews
- Hyde Park, London 2 reviews
- Charing Cross, London 2 reviews
- Embankment, London 2 reviews
- Mansfield 2 reviews
- Sutton-in-Ashfield 2 reviews
- Meadows, Nottingham 1 review
- Blackfriars, London 1 review
- Forest Fields, Nottingham 1 review
- Newquay 1 review
- Bloomsbury, London 1 review
- Teversal, Sutton-in-Ashfield 1 review
- Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield 1 review
- Attenborough, Nottingham 1 review
- Highgate, London 1 review
- Southwark, London 1 review
- Temple, London 1 review
- Tower Hill, London 1 review
- Moorgate, London 1 review
- Knightsbridge, London 1 review
- Killarney 1 review
- Marylebone, London 1 review
- Fitzrovia, London 1 review
- Waterloo, London 1 review
- Dublin 1 review
- Letterfrack 1 review
- Achill Sound 1 review
- Belmullet 1 review
- Ballyferriter 1 review
- Cahermore 1 review
- Dingle 1 review
- Kenmare 1 review
- Donegal 1 review