I'm mattnick from London. I've been Qyping since 05-01-2012
- Reviews: 162
- Friends: 31
- Invitations: 0
- Photos added: 0
- Videos added: 0
- Places categorised: 0
- Events added: 0
- Checkins: 0
- Compliments received: 10
- You're hot:0
- You're hilarious:0
- I agree with you:3
- Write more:1
- Cool guide:0
- Awesome group:0
- Amazing profile:0
- Great photo:0
- Well written:2
- That's useful!:4
mattnick's Qype profile
1C Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B 1JA
An amazing night out! to start with, great location, at the beautiful Langham hotel, the interior is great, very sophisticated and sleek.A top place with cocktails list to be proud of.Had a great time there and will definitely be back soon.
33 Camden Passage, London N1 8EA
Has to be one of the best chocolate I’ve ever tried! absolutely delicious, melts on your tongue and the flavours are divine!worth every penny!
The Palace, The Old Town, Downtown Burj Dubai, Dubai
If you love your meat -make sure to visit this restaurant once you are in Dubai.
mouth watering steaks, tender and made to perfection!
In fact, it’s one of the best places I’ve been to in terms of quality of the meet, presentation and of course taste!For a meat lover like me, it was a pleasantly surprising experience, in a beautiful restaurant, very impressive!
109-125 Knightsbridge, Belgravia, London SW1X 7RJ
Department stores are great simply because you can get everything you need in one stop, however this is not the only reason why i love shopping at
Harvey Nichols.This store is magnificent.It’s exclusive, it’s got what I’m looking foe, the service is superb and the quality is second to none.
It is a pleasant shopping experience each and every time.
150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR
The best hotel I’ve been too so far! As expected, quality is evident throughout. From the decore to the service , the attention to small details is amazing.A wonderful place to impress your American colleague with a typical afternoon tea :) very traditional and superb!
52-55 Piccadilly, Collette House, London W1J 0DX
wow! such a classy club, with some very beautiful ladies , great atmosphere and excellent choice of wines!
10 Air Street, London W1B 5AB
Great place! went there with friends and had a lovely time.
The decore is unique, it’s a members only club so no long and unnecessary queue! varied music so everyone enjoyed and most importantly – excellent choice of drinks!
55 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1BS
An excellent club, great wine selections, good music, and a chilled out atmosphere that makes it diff rent than other places.
I enjoy my nights there and really looking forward to my next visit!
1-5 West Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9NQ
A great experience and I really enjoyed the night. The staff were also very nice and welcoming, I was happy to discover that this place is indeed amazing place to eat, beautiful, intimate and really special.Worth a try if you haven’t gone there yet.
10 Lancashire Court, New Bond Street, Mayfair, London W1S 1EY
Mews of Mayfair is a lovely lounge/restaurant.
A very relaxed atmosphere, amazing décor, and a great crowd.
The food is great, I’ve been there twice and enjoyed it thoroughly,
perfect place to chill at night time, over a drink, good music…always on my list!
- Mayfair, London 18 reviews
- Knightsbridge, London 8 reviews
- Soho, London 8 reviews
- Chelsea, London 7 reviews
- New York 7 reviews
- Marylebone, London 7 reviews
- St. James's, London 6 reviews
- Westminster, London 6 reviews
- Los Angeles 5 reviews
- Covent Garden, London 5 reviews
- Dubai 5 reviews
- Stockholm 5 reviews
- Barcelona 5 reviews
- Rome 5 reviews
- Ciutat Vella, Barcelona 4 reviews
- Notting Hill, London 4 reviews
- Bloomsbury, London 4 reviews
- Fitzrovia, London 4 reviews
- Belgravia, London 3 reviews
- South Kensington, London 3 reviews
- Copenhagen 3 reviews
- Trocadéro, Paris 2 reviews
- Champs Elysées, Paris 2 reviews
- Center, Madrid 2 reviews
- Abu Dhabi 2 reviews
- City of London, London 2 reviews
- Oslo 2 reviews
- Highbury, London 2 reviews
- Kensington, London 2 reviews
- Palma de Mallorca 1 review
- Islington, London 1 review
- Louvre, Paris 1 review
- Waterloo, London 1 review
- Wagram Courcelles, Paris 1 review
- Garbatella, Rome 1 review
- South Bank, London 1 review
- Ile de la Cité, Paris 1 review
- Millbank, London 1 review
- Chiswick, London 1 review
- Opera, Paris 1 review
- Venice 1 review
- Hong Kong 1 review
- San Francisco 1 review
- Neustadt-Süd, Cologne 1 review
- Ile Saint Louis, Paris 1 review
- Barrio de Salamanca, Madrid 1 review
- Barbican, London 1 review
- Holborn, London 1 review
- Victoria, London 1 review
- Temple, London 1 review