I'm norman1366 from Braintree. I've been Qyping since 14-09-2011
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol"
- Reviews: 167
- Friends: 672
- Invitations: 0
- Photos added: 81
- Videos added: 0
- Places categorised: 1
- Events added: 0
- Checkins: 0
- Compliments received: 63
- You're hot:1
- You're hilarious:0
- I agree with you:3
- Write more:8
- Cool guide:0
- Awesome group:0
- Amazing profile:5
- Great photo:4
- Well written:12
- That's useful!:30
norman1366's Qype profile
Basin Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 4RS
nice views across the Heybridge Basin but, unfortunately, much too cold to sit outside. I am going to revisit during the summer (if we get one).
Well worth a visit if you are in the area.
2 The Town, London EN2 6LE
Remember......all you wonderful guys and gals in the emergency services you get a discount on your whole bill.
160 Main Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 7AH
In winter the pub can be a little cold so wrap up. being an old building there is not much that can be done to keep out the cold.
A hint.....go onto their webpage and join their friends option. They send out, on a regular basis, vouchers for 25% off table bills. Well worth it.
Southbank Centre, London SE1 9PX
45a High Street, Braintree, Essex CM7 1JX
Market Place, Braintree, Essex CM7 3HQ
The Common, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire WD4 9BS
Galleys Corner, Braintree Road Cressing, Braintree, Essex CM77 8GA
08-11-2012 (updated on 13-11-2012)
About five minutes later a waitress arrived with the drinks and asked if we would like a little more time selecting from the menu. We were NEVER rushed.
She returned after a while and took our order for Buffalo wings, pasta dish and a New York burger. Friendly young lady who was always smiling. These items were on a specials menu of 2 courses for £10.95. Very very reasonable, in my estimation.
The wings arrived and were served with a dish of dip and celery sticks. Totally delicious and quite piquant, to my liking.
The New Yorker was huge with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and a more than adequate burger in a sesame seeded bun and fries. My partners pasta was more than adequate in proportions but, according to her, lacked enough cheese sauce which made it dry. She looked around for a waitress but they were all extremely busy. the duty manager, in his overcoat as he was on his way home, walked past and noticed her looking around and stopped to ask if there was a problem. She explained and he, immediately, went back to the kitchen for a bowl of hot cheese sauce. You can't ask for better service than that.
We finished off with two large cups of freshly brewed coffee.
I loved the place, loved the service and, finally, loved the price LOL
One point though. Try to visit a little later to avoid the birthday celebrations for the younger clientele. The staff all get together and sing 'Congratulations'. Gets a bit boring after two or three. Reminds me of the Catherine Tate sketch in the Pizza restaurant.
Vises Road 23/3, Nai Harn Beach, Phuket
Westminster Bridge Road, Parliament Square, 24 Maiden Ln, London WC2E 7JS
Big Ben is the bell inside the tower. Also, the tower is now the Elizabeth Tower, in recognition of our Queens Anniversary.
- norman1366 uploaded a photo to China Village at 12:59
- norman1366 is interested in going to Vom Korsett bis zum Strapshalter: Rückblick auf ein ... at 19:49
- London 29 reviews
- Braintree 28 reviews
- Fethiye 12 reviews
- Phuket 9 reviews
- Enfield, London 8 reviews
- Colchester 7 reviews
- Bangkok 6 reviews
- Epping 5 reviews
- Chelmsford 5 reviews
- Aldeburgh 4 reviews
- Whitby 4 reviews
- Stratford, London 3 reviews
- Toronto 3 reviews
- North Greenwich, London 3 reviews
- Loughton 3 reviews
- Abridge, Romford 3 reviews
- Stansted 3 reviews
- Rayne, Braintree 2 reviews
- London Stansted Airport, Stansted 2 reviews
- Theydon Bois, Epping 2 reviews
- Tintagel 2 reviews
- West Mersea, Colchester 2 reviews
- York 2 reviews
- Staithes, Saltburn-by-the-Sea 2 reviews
- South Bank, London 2 reviews
- Amsterdam 2 reviews
- Southwark, London 2 reviews
- Woodford Green, London 1 review
- Ongar 1 review
- Hastingwood, Harlow 1 review
- Manchester 1 review
- De Weteringschans, Amsterdam 1 review
- Georgetown 1 review
- Doha 1 review
- Innenstadt, Frankfurt 1 review
- Heathrow, London 1 review
- Tower Hill, London 1 review
- Stapleford Tawney, Romford 1 review
- Knightsbridge, London 1 review
- Wembley, London 1 review
- London Bridge, London 1 review
- City of London, London 1 review
- Epping Green, Epping 1 review
- Mumbai 1 review
- New Delhi 1 review
- Lealholm, Whitby 1 review
- Shalford, Braintree 1 review
- Dalaman 1 review
- Black Notley, Braintree 1 review
- Woodbridge 1 review