I'm romatou18 . I've been Qyping since 19-04-2011
- Reviews: 2
- Friends: 0
- Invitations: 0
- Photos added: 0
- Videos added: 0
- Places categorised: 0
- Events added: 0
- Checkins: 0
- Compliments received: 0
- You're hot:0
- You're hilarious:0
- I agree with you:0
- Write more:0
- Cool guide:0
- Awesome group:0
- Amazing profile:0
- Great photo:0
- Well written:0
- That's useful!:0
romatou18 doesn't have any contacts yet
romatou18's Qype profile
4 North Peffer Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH16 4UZ
1) Very efficient : Took my car to another garage I usually use, could not find the problem, CCM found it in 2 hours (worn piston seals, and turbo damaged).
2) A real diesel specialist: Approved by Denso that make lots of the injection systems on diesel engines these days especially for Toyota (I owned an Avensis)
3) Opened at convenient times: 7.30am to 5.30am can easily drop the car before work, very handy
4) Very polite and helpful: does not f*** make you feel like you are almost persona non grata whereas you’re the customer afterall.
5) Very decent price (although a seriously competent diesel specialist) , about £40 an hour, barely £5 extra on top of the cheapest (and usually not so good) garages.
60 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH11 2NB
19-04-2011 (updated on 04-10-2011)
I went in this garage to fix an important break fluid leak and a flat tyre
The fix has been quick, fixed by the end of the day, they fixed the leak
and even replaced my flat tyre instead of fixing it, for the same price.
All that for £48, which given how expensive it could have been to fix the brakes is really not much.
They did not try to fix or replace unnecessary parts unlike many others.
As well while having a look at my car afterward, I figured out that they have checked a couple of other things.
I highly recommend this place.
Romain S (Software developer in Edinburgh, owner of a Peugeot 306)
- Edinburgh 2 reviews