South Parade, Thorne, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN8 5DZ
4 reviews of Lord Conyers Hotel in English
Had a very nice meal at Lunch Time on New Years day great menu choice roasts,steak pie,dumpings all for £4.95 ! Excellent value for the money and well cooked.Friendly staff and well laid out dinning room.
Also open on Wednesdays for lunch @ £3.95.
Spent one night at this hotel with the following pros and cons.
1. No chairs to sit on in the room, so had to use bed or floor.
2. No internet, I was told it may or may not work when I get there.
3. When we arrived there was no brew kit and I had to ask for them topping up.
4. The TV did not pick channels up, I was told it’s because they had no digital box.
5. Did not use drawers due to dirt and dust.
6. Carpet appeared to have not been hoovered prior to our arrival. Also stained and grubby looking.
7. Sugar sachets on floor behind drawers, un-cleaned.
8. Carpet in the toilet, always a bad idea.
9. Had to clean cups out before making a brew.
1. Shower was fantastic.
2. Bar staff and restaurant staff very helpful, plenty of offers at bar and food was good.
3. Enjoyed the breakfast even though it cost extra.
Would we stay there again, possibly not, we would eat and drink there though, bar and restaurant staff brilliant, hotel side we found lacking, that said, we did have a good time and our stay was one night only.
Lord Conyers pub is a busy pub in Conisbrough. They offer accomodation at reasonable rates, there is a room that can be hired for private functions and they run regular events such as quiz nights and Karaoke.
It can get very busy on a night time. There is a selection of game/quiz machines.
Certainly one of the better pubs in Conisbrough.
Write your review of Lord Conyers Hotel
Places nearby Lord Conyers Hotel
Your bookmark has been removed
Your bookmark has been saved
Did you know?
You can access your bookmarks from our mobile apps!
From now on, we'll make sure you get updates about this place.