Check rates and availability
Milford Hall Hotel & Restaurant
3 reviews of Milford Hall Hotel & Restaurant in English
- Need to be careful when driving so ordered small 125ml glass of wine, but was served 175ml.
- Had to ask 3 times for a jug of water.
- Starter portion size was a joke.. Two tiny scallops with a bit of panacetta for over £8!
- The steaks were billed as dry hung for 28 days; the rib eye was poorly cut in a wedge shape so one side was over-cooked and the other under-cooked. The sirloin was quite tough and lacked flavour. Hanging a poor quality piece of beef does not make it good, even after 28 days!
- On the table next to us the diners complained of an 8 minute delay between the first 2 main courses arriving and then the other 4.
Have had better steak at Harvester. And the other 2 'serious' steak restaurants in Salisbury are much better quality and value for money.
I have been here a few times and from experience this is a very nice place to be.
The restaurant is reasonably priced and the service is outstanding, along with the setting. Whether you are running a business meeting with a meal of just looking for a good place to eat, this is the place I would recommend.
The hotel itself caters for guests visiting the area of for pleasure as well as for business.
Write your review of Milford Hall Hotel & Restaurant
Places nearby Milford Hall Hotel & Restaurant
Your bookmark has been removed
Your bookmark has been saved
Did you know?
You can access your bookmarks from our mobile apps!
From now on, we'll make sure you get updates about this place.