Went here Saturday with my son and partner. The food is very overpriced and we all now have food poisoning. All three of us are being non stop sick with bad stomach cramps . Warning if you value your health do not go here. Only given 1 star as cant give none. Should be ashamed of themselves to serve food like this.
Knowledgeable and helpful shop offering a friendly service. The fish and reptiles look in great shape and well cared for. The prices of frozen feed stuff is the best i've found in miles around here.